Monday 22 November 2010

Underpants gnome?

My husband really has to stop spoiling me.

I went to put some laundry away yesterday and could only imagine that the underpants gnomes had been rifling through my drawers. Gone was the extensive collection of Bridget Jones style knickers I have been wearing through my pregnancy and pretty much up until now, to be replaced by an intriguing, shiny black box. Off came the lid and beautifully folded and presented on layers of tissue paper was a new set of knickers, considerably less capable of keep out the winter chill! There was also a La Senza Gift Card, presumably for me to purchase my own big knickers if I really can't live without them.

I'm not entirely sure that I like such an intrusion into my underwear, but I do like the fact that my husband has noticed how baggy my pants have become since I went down a dress size and I like that he was brave enough to do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...