Wednesday 1 December 2010

The Gallery - Week 37 - Celebration

One thing we are definitely not short of in our house is celebration. We celebrate at every opportunity!

Having just returned from a long weekend in Cumbria to celebrate my parents' 55th wedding anniversary, I was reminded of a similar event nearly three years ago. My in-laws rented a large house in Norfolk for our family and their daughter's family to share a short break with them. There was use of an indoor swimming pool which the kids all loved and I braved despite being 7months pregnant and not in possession of maternity swimwear.

I love this photograph of them cutting the celebration cake which we presented them with. Their joy and togetherness is very evident.

2 comments:

  1. Love the look on both their faces! Congratulations to them. Beautiful happy photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to them. What a fabulous photo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...