Friday 23 March 2012

Fabric Flavours

Both my little ones love Julia Donaldson's storybook- The Gruffalo.

Fabric Flavours have brought out a T Shirt design that features Axel Scheffler's gorgeous illustrations embroidered and printed onto a very wearable item of clothing.

I ordered aged 5-6 years for my nearly four year old because I like the baggy T-shirt look over jeans (and find it hard to silence my mum's voice in my head reminding me about growing room). You will see from the photographs that it is generously sized.


My little Addy was very excited about her Gruffalo T-shirt.

Little brother recognises the Gruffalo!

From a mum's perspective, this is a quality garment -100% cotton and exceptionally well made.

Beautifully detailed on the back too.

The only down side for me is that the washing instructions advise not to tumble dry. However, it is definitely something that will make me smile to see hanging on my washing line!


For the whole stunning range from Fabric Flavours visit: http://www.fabricflavours.com/

T-Shirt price - £18

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous t-shirt, we're reviewing The Gruffalo's Child one at the moment. It's great :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...